Cross Cultural Skills
With the opening of the global markets and expanding the market base, we are now faced with the expanding our knowledge about our customers and potential customers from various cultures. Out training program enables the participants to develop cross cultural skills to transcend the boundaries for seamless business transactions and growth. They are also made aware about the recent trends and lifestyle of the specific country.
- Enhanced cross cultural skills
- Greater confidence to interact with people from all walks of life and deal with cross cultural challenges
- Customer specific knowledge leading to better communication and success
Cross Cultural Skills Workshop Outline
Leading cross cultural team
- Sensitising towards a multicultural team, simplifying the communication, avoiding conflict , right motivation to get the end results
- Culture specific knowledge, using right cultural etiquettes.
Cross cultural skills for customer service
- Using the effective knowledge for the particular cultural segment, understanding their needs, effective problem resolution.
Cross cultural awareness
- Multi cultural etiquettes, cross cultural sensitivity, cultural differences
Cross cultural skills for international business
- Understanding the International Business protocol, identifying and having the right dress codes, using different languages the right way, using the right forms of address, greetings , managing the social situations.
- Video clips
- Story Telling
- Group Discussions
- Personal Feedback
- Action Plan
Who Should Attend
- Team Leaders